Host a drive for goods and the Hawaiian Humane Society can devote more of its resources to animal protection and saving more lives. Donations can be dropped off at our Mōʻiliʻili campus (2700 Waialae Ave.) Adoptions Lanai or Administrative Offices.
Your everyday Amazon purchases can help Oʻahu’s animals in need!
Check out our Amazon Wish List. When placing an order for delivery to Hawaiian Humane, click the box next to “this item is a gift” and include your name, address and phone number (optional) in the gift message box so that we can acknowledge the purchase when it arrives!
Donate to our Pet Food Bank
While Hill’s Pet Nutrition generously donates Science Diet for shelter animals, the Hawaiian Humane Society is always in need of treats for our shelter pets, as well as formula for puppies and kittens in foster care. The Pet Food Bank, which helps pets belonging to community members, is also in need of donations.
Items we are in need of:
We do not accept items that are not listed due to the intensive resources required for disposal.
Items from our Amazon Wish List
- Kitten formula (KMR)
- Small litter pans
Food (unopened, non-expired)
- Dog treats (no chicken jerky-type treats)
- Rabbit and guinea pig treats
- Bird treats
- Dry dog/cat food for Pet Food Bank
- Wet dog/cat food for Pet Food Bank
- Kitten formula (KMR powdered)
- Puppy formula (Esbilac powdered)
- Peanut butter
- Cat toys (no strings)
- Kongs (all sizes; the bigger the better)
- Ping pong balls
- Reusable totes
- 9 volt batteries
- Clay cat litter (non-clumping)
- Gallon-sized freezer bags
- Hard-sided pet carriers
- Command wire hooks, small
- Dog and cat beds by Kuranda
- Non-retractable leashes
- Portable puppy playpens
- Puppy pads
- Replacement fabric for medium and large standard poly-resin Kuranda dog and cat beds. (Nylon weave fabric. Color: forest green for large and sierra green for medium beds.)
For additional information or for questions you may have, please call 808-356-2200 or email Giving@HawaiianHumane.org.