Hawaiian Humane Society is a mission-driven animal welfare organization staffed with over 100 passionate professionals and a volunteer team of 600 strong.
All roles require compassion for animals and people alike, superb public service, a proven track record of high performance and bias for action.
Hawaiian Humane offers a comprehensive and generous benefits package to our team members. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lives. They include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prescription drug insurance
- Chiropractic, acupuncture and massage insurance
- Health and wellness coverage for legal dependents
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Long-term disability insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement option with Hawaiian Humane matching contributions
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- CE for Veterinarians and Certified Veterinary Technicians
- Company-sponsored management, professional and technical development
- Employee assistance program
- Pets at Work Policies
- Discounts on pet food, supplies and limited veterinary services
- Variety of employee perks and discounts at local businesses
- Monthly and quarterly employee celebrations… and much more!
Hawaiian Humane Society is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background screening is required for all employment opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those candidates whose qualifications best meet the needs of the hiring department will be considered for an interview. If you are not immediately selected for an interview, your application will be retained for a period of six months. Please do not call or email for your application status.