We investigate all tips of potential animal cruelty and abuse. For animal emergencies, please call 911 or our Humane Investigators at 356-2250. Animal CrimeStoppers also take anonymous tips and sometimes pay rewards.
When reporting via phone, please have the following information available:
- Your name and contact information (This is CONFIDENTIAL).
- The date, time, and location of the incident or situation.
- The nature of the report: What are the facts, what did you see, hear, etc.
- Description on the animal(s).
- Are there any other witnesses or evidence that you know of?
For non-emergency related incidences or to submit a complaint about animal nuisances, dangerous or loose dogs, or feline concerns please call our dispatch at 356-2250 or complete a Citizen Complaint below.
Submit your completed Citizen Complaint form by email to Info@HawaiianHumane.org or mail to:
Field Services Department
Attn.: Officer: _______________ (leave blank if unknown)
Hawaiian Humane Society
2700 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96826